Planning pays. It’s powerful, it’s practical, and it’s profitable.
“Imagine that you’re sitting at your desk thinking about your business. It’s been a great run these past couple of years. You have a thriving practice, clients who love you, and good recurring revenue – but in this quiet moment, sitting at your desk, you want more.”
Soyini Coke is a dynamic keynote speaker who will deliver powerful techniques for audience members as they approach the next stage of success and freedom in their business.
She addresses key questions of interest to business leaders. Is more growth possible? Where is that growth going to come from? What kind of tactics to I need to employ? More employees? Different products? What if you’ve been successful without a plan – is planning still important?
Soyini Coke is an accomplished business leader who excels at increasing the bottom line for the clients she serves. With her analytical prowess rooted in education from Harvard University, she uses her intelligence and expertise to create effective strategies for clients across a diverse range of industries, with results including a 30% increase in revenues in 1 year; the launch of a new multi-million dollar government facility; and securing needed capital for growth. She brings all of this expertise to her speaking engagements.
She is an active member of the National Speakers Association and has been honored to present for premier CEO peer group organizations such as BrainTrust and Vistage International. She has spoken at San Diego State University, and has been published in the EB5 Investors Magazine for her expertise on EB-5 immigration visa procurement.
Key Presentation Topics:
- Making efficient & effective business plans: The 90 Second Business Plan
- Finding the Next Million Dollar Customer
- Establishing a credible business plan
- Starting and Running a Small or Medium-Sized Business
- Strategizing for Performance and/or Project Management Success
- Developing clear strategies for increasing business revenue
- Getting information needed to win new customers
- Creating an E-B5 compliant business plan
- Attracting and winning over investors
- Providing balance between spirituality and entrepreneurship
Speaker Specs download
Speaker Topics download
For more information or to book Soyini Coke for a speaking engagement, contact firstname.lastname@example.org